- Lake Mary, FL
- Denver, CO
- Westlake, TX
- Charlotte, NC
- Tempe, AZ
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Financial Services
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
This leader will launch and lead the Licensing & Proficiency team, responsible for the post-training and licensing experiences for our CX organization with plans for expanded scope across various teams in the near future. This will ensure that we’re providing a consistent experience and increasing our speed to proficiency, all while allowing agents to activate on an expanded scope. To do this well, we need a leader who thrives when working on employee experience and culture initiatives. Someone who gets excited identifying the needs of employees and the business to deliver on an experience needed to feel connected to our mission!
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Build a team of 3-5+ managers and project leaders while activating a strategy to ensure success in licensing pass rates and new hire proficiency
- Project management and consistent communication with stakeholders, teammates and leadership regarding timelines and milestones
- Strong communication to CX leaders related to progress and performance during onboarding and licensing program participation
- Assessing onboarding needs through surveys, collaboration, and benchmarking to determine programmatic support
- Partnering with cross-functional teams to create, implement, and iterate against a blended onboarding model, designed with a distributed workforce in mind
- Setting clear onboarding goals and metrics related to agent proficiency as well as FINRA exam success
- Experience partnering on employee relations and human resources needs
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- FINRA 7/63/24 (or 9/10) licenses
- 3+ years of experience managing new hire programs with increasing influence and responsibility, preferably leading others
- Strong bias for action and a willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Outstanding communication skills and a successful history of leading cross-functional teams
- Ability to deliver projects from inception to maintenance
- Talent to anticipate bottlenecks and provide viable solutions in order to collaborate for prioritization
- Ability to adjust on the fly to new business demands and changing environments
- Experience in fast-paced environments -- startup experience a plus
Nice to have:
- Experience in learning and development program management
- Expertise with FINRA licensing programs
Colorado Residents Only: In accordance with Colorado state law, Robinhood provides an estimate of the pay range associated with this role. In Colorado, the target salary for this position is $139,000 to $164,000. Pay is based on several factors, including but not limited to education, work experience and certifications. Successful candidates for this role are eligible to participate in Robinhood’s equity plan. Please note that this information is only provided publicly for candidates in Colorado, but the role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).