- United States
- Date Posted
- Nov. 22, 2021
Locations: Charlotte, NC, or Lake Mary, FL, or Menlo Park, CA, or New York City, NY, or Remote, or Westlake, TX
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
We’re growing and looking for...
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
We’re looking for a Workforce Planning Project Manager to help us build the Workforce Planning capability at Robinhood. This role is vital in helping us run our current headcount management process while implementing efficiencies and large-scale improvements to our workforce planning processes. If you have a passion for supporting business leaders, process creation and are energized at the idea of building something new at a fast growing company, let’s talk!
What you’ll do day-to-day:
You will provide project support for Robinhood’s enterprise-wide Workforce Planning function. This process will enable you to work with a range of departments across Robinhood. You will partner with the PeopleX, Finance, Recruiting and business teams to drive headcount planning and management.
- Lead the headcount management process including organizing and leading meetings, tracking progress, ensuring timely inputs from collaborators and teams and high-quality outputs.
- Support the annual planning cycle process, helping the business to accurately articulate their position details and prioritization for the year ahead
- Document end-to-end process in detail. Analyze and recommend changes, identifying process gaps and opportunities including systems, reports, administrative support, etc.
- Audit headcount reporting and data for quality. Revise inputs as needed.
- Skilled project manager with minimum 3 years leading projects in the people / HR space
- Workforce planning expertise strongly preferred
- Ability to quickly build relationships and trust
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to prioritize and drive results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and take initiative
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).