- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Financial Services
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
The Product Operations team at Robinhood enables our operations teams to support new products while more than doubling users each year. As a manager on the team, you will assume management and leadership responsibilities in developing individual contributors and enabling our team of Product Operations Managers to execute on ambitious operational and product goals. This leader will drive cross-functional partnerships with multiple operations teams (CX, back-office, Clearing Operations and Compliance and Legal operations), product, and engineering to improve quality of our products and readiness and maturity of our operations.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
Setting the vision for Product Operations in a product area and motivating a team of high-performers to achieve their goals. Introducing and developing processes that lead to efficient teams and phenomenal team morale.
- Working with Product Operations Managers to help coordinate their efforts and develop their professional skills on a day-to-day basis.
- Building strong, collaborative relationships across product, engineering and operations at the team and organizational levels
- Act as a mentor within the organization and ensure a high level of communication regarding the product operations activity: best practices, product updates, technical documentation etc.
- Analyzing key business metrics to ensure effective resource allocation and prioritization.
- Scoping ambiguous problems into concrete projects, mentoring and developing junior team members.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 7+ years experience in program or project management, product operations or product management roles.
- Experience leading high performing teams
- A track record for running cross-functional initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a complex and fast-moving environment. Strong cross-functional relationships with product and engineering teams; experience at a high-growth startup is a plus.
- Experience scaling a best-in-class customer support organization, tackling CRM product decisions, ticket data taxonomy, learning & development readiness, and more.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to provide recommendations out of complex datasets; advanced SQL experience preferred.
- Experience leading ambiguous and less defined environments.
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).