- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Financial Services
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Product Managers at Robinhood are responsible for leading teams to develop products that improve the everyday lives of our customers. You’ll work with experts in data, design, engineering, marketing, operations, finance and research to bring ideas to life that will help us democratize our financial system.
Product managers on our brokerage team work to ensure that our customers can understand, track and analyze stocks. You’ll be responsible for working alongside colleagues in research, design, engineering and operations to innovate, build and launch products that give our customers powerful, yet easy-to-use investing tools.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Work with peers in engineering, design, operations, research, content and data science to build best in class cryptocurrency products intended to help people grow their wealth over time.
- Partner with engineering, design, operations and content to build and launch differentiated features that help customers learn about, organize, track, buy and sell crypto on Robinhood.
- Define and communicate a long-term product vision and shared set of priorities across the company, which meet the most important needs of our customers.
- Work with communications, content and marketing teams to launch products that are easy to understand and fun to use.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- 2+ years experience building and shipping high-quality consumer products
- 2+ years experience working on crypto, or crypto-related, projects
- Familiarity with using research, experimentation and product analytics to guide decision making
- Ability to focus on a problem at hand while thoughtfully considering overarching company strategy
- Passion for financial products and improving people’s financial lives
- Motivate and encourage teammates with a sense of responsibility to our customers
- Eagerness to learn the details of financial markets and the data that drives them
- Computer Science major
- Experience working in fintech, or on a consumer finance product
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love for you to apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.