- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- Jun. 9, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Financial Services
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Product Managers at Robinhood are responsible for leading teams to develop products that improve the everyday lives of our customers. You’ll work with experts in engineering, data, design, operations, security and compliance to bring ideas to life that will help us democratize our financial system.
As more and more customers sign up for Robinhood, the challenges of building a scalable onboarding service are increasingly critical and complex. The Customer Accounts and Tooling team is responsible for enabling customers to onboard onto Robinhood reliably and seamlessly at scale.
You’ll be responsible for the entire customer application lifecycle for every Robinhood product – this includes what information is collected from customers at onboarding, and how application information is stored and actioned upon. You’ll also work closely with our operations team to build world-class tooling to enable them to review applications at scale, resulting in customers being able to onboard quickly and easily.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Working with engineering and cross-functional partners to establish a roadmap and shared set of priorities across the team and the company
- Partnering with product teams across the company to determine the application requirements for various products and initiatives
- Working with operations to understand complex processes and tooling needs
- Working with security, privacy, and compliance to ensure that our application processes are safe and compliant across all product offerings
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- 2+ years experience building and shipping high-quality products or platforms
- Ability to focus on a problem at hand while thoughtfully considering overarching company strategy
- Passion for financial products and improving people’s financial lives
- Motivation to be a self-starter
- Computer Science major
- Experience working on a fintech or finance product
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).