- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Product Engineering
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Product Managers at Robinhood are responsible for leading teams to develop products that improve the everyday lives of our customers. You’ll work with experts in data, design, engineering, marketing, operations, finance and research to bring ideas to life that will help us democratize our financial system.
As a Product Manager in on CX Understanding, you’ll be responsible for devising and delivering functionality that enables Robinhood to support and delight customers when they need help. Specifically, you’ll work closely with the customer experience (CX) team to understand our customers’ issues, work with data scientist to power ML based solutions, and build foundations for automated conversation experiences to resolve customer issues.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Work with engineering, data, and customer experience to plan for future ML based investments and make foundational investments now that set us up for future work.
- Partner with other product development teams across Customer Care to power ML based solutions to their highest priority problems.
- Drive foundational efforts to power future products like intent classification and response automation across all support channels.
- Partner with workforce management to help standardize core key performance indicators and provide predictive alerting on anomalies.
- Set OKRs, creating a roadmap, and drafting product requirements for initiatives that position us to reach our goals
- Partnering with product operations to setup clear processes, tooling, and initiatives to address large increases in support volume.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- 2+ years experience building and shipping high-quality products
- 2+ years experience working on a team that delivered ML based solutions to complex problems
- Familiarity with using research, experimentation and product analytics to guide decision making
- Ability to focus on a problem at hand while thoughtfully considering overarching company strategy
- Passion for financial products and improving people’s financial lives
- Motivate and encourage teammates with a sense of responsibility to our customers
- Data science background
- Experience working in fintech, or on a consumer finance product
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love for you to apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.