- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- Jun. 9, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Financial Services
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Product Managers at Robinhood are responsible for leading teams to develop products that improve the everyday lives of our customers. You’ll work with experts in data, design, engineering, marketing, operations and research to bring ideas to life that will help us democratize our financial system.
The Robinhood Data and Growth teams are responsible for helping the next generation of customers discover Robinhood to start or continue their financial journey. You’ll deeply understand our current and future customers to help build and optimize the first step of their Robinhood experience.
As a PM for our Experimentation and Metrics team, you’ll work on our internal testing and metrics systems to help Engineers, Product Managers, Analysts, and leaders around the company to more quickly ship experiments and analyze the results to make better decisions.
You’ll work with user research and design to understand needs of your internal stakeholders, build both product and process improvements to our experimentation systems, and work cross-functionally with other teams to ship great products that help Robinhood move faster.
Strong candidates are analytically driven but focused on customer experience, and are willing to both make small incremental improvements and large step-function changes to build an awesome product.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Working with research, design and data to better understand our internal customers and their needs
- Establishing a product vision and shared set of priorities across the team and the company, which meet the most important needs of our customers
- Collaborating with design, engineering and operations to ship meaningful, high-impact products and features
- Evangelizing and improving the processes for internal experimentation around the company
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- 2+ years experience building and shipping high-quality consumer products
- Familiarity using research, experimentation and product analytics to guide decision making
- Ability to focus on a problem at hand while thoughtfully considering overarching company strategy
- Passion for financial products and improving people’s financial lives
- Motivation to be a self-starter
- Computer Science major
- Experience in Digital Advertising
- Experience working on a FinTech or finance product
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).