- Date Posted
- Sep. 8, 2021
- Product Engineering
Menlo Park, CA, New York, NY, or Remote
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
As a Product Operations Manager at Robinhood, you make it possible for Robinhood to launch new products while more than doubling users each year. You will lead cross-functional projects designed to improve Robinhood’s operational efficiency and readiness. The role will work on scaling operations for existing products as well as designing the operational programs for new initiatives. The Product Operations Manager will work with cross-functional partners including Product Management, Clearing Operations, Security Operations, Fraud Operations, Compliance, Legal, Engineering, and Customer Experience to guarantee operational readiness. Product Operations Managers are passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience, achieving product objectives, and working with multiple partners.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Developing, managing, and continuously improving processes, tooling, and automation that help your product/eng team meet its goals and scale more efficiently and effectively
- Ensuring that Operations teams are ready to support new products and internal tooling changes with the staffing, resources, information and processes required (training, playbooks, documentation, resolution paths, FAQs, etc)
- Working with operations teams to collect, prioritize and communicate feedback to be considered by product and engineering in future development
- Surfacing customer or operations considerations to validate requirements and proposed product solutions
- Planning, coordinating, and driving discipline around the processes for testing, launching and rollout of new products and features
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years working experience in program or project management, product operations, or finance operations role that worked closely with product and engineering teams
- Experience building trusted partnerships with product and engineering teams
- Exceptional project management skills
- Ability to work independently and a strong sense of ownership
- Attention to details and cross-functional relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- 2+ years of experience working with Security and/or IAM teams
- Knowledge and understanding of security and privacy controls, employee data access, and regulations
- Experience helping develop internal tooling
- Experience working with Operations teams
- Experience working at a fast-paced tech company
- Familiarity with engineering concepts and SQL
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).