- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Product Engineering
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
The Benchmarking team works cross functionally to help advise our customer strategy as well as help prioritize our product development roadmap. Our team runs Robinhood’s company-wide NPS (Net Promoter Score) program, retention & churn programs, recurring market research to understand movements in the Financial market, and a multitude of other customer-analytics-centered programs. This team serves as a thought partner to multiple teams, as well as to the Leadership team, in understanding our customer’s perception of our products and brand, as well as identifying the highest-priorities unmet customer needs and a plan of action to address them.
As we continue to launch new products and expand our user base, we are looking for a Program Manager to join our team and help us deepen our understanding of Customer Loyalty at Robinhood and in the Financial market at large.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- End-to-end program management: establishing a vision for the customer journey at meaningful touchpoints. This includes a passion for empathizing, understanding and improving the customer experience, and developing shared roadmaps with multiple partners. (25%)
- Quantitative Voice of Customer research: support large and sophisticated NPS programs to measure drivers of loyalty. This includes collaborating with cross-functional partners, designing research studies, programming surveys, querying data from our internal databases, as well as developing, testing and analyzing data driven hypotheses. (25%)
- Driving to insights & action: distill research results into meaningful insights and recommendations that are presented across the partner ladder. This includes conducting analysis, communicating insights and providing recommendations to influence the partners through process changes, new metrics and dashboards.(25%)
- Data reporting and stewardship: share Research reports company-wide, develop intuitive materials that are meaningful for cross-functional partners (Researchers, Designers, PMs etc.). Work with Engineering and Data teams to drive the design of tools for improving and operationalizing internal data model design.(25%)
- 2-6 years of experience working in project/program management
- 2+ years experience working with: Net Promoter Score (NPS), voice of the customer, or customer advocacy programs
- Proven experience to empathize with customer and agent experiences
- Ability to coordinate across multiple partners and efficiently prioritize
- Proficient with SQL and familiarity with business intelligence tools including Looker for creating, managing and updating dashboards
- Strong work ethic, excellent organization and communication skills
- Self-starter that is able to navigate ambiguity, prioritize and balance multiple projects
- BA/BS in hard quantitative field or social science program with strong statistical foundations and excellent data skills
- Work experience at top-tier management consulting firm or corporate strategy unit
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).