- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Product Engineering
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
The Recruiting Strategy & Planning team’s mission is to support scaling of the recruiting organization and to identify and support opportunities to streamline/ centralize processes. The team is responsible for organizing org-wide communications, driving positive cultural evolution, and ongoing learning.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
The Program Manager, Learning & Development will be responsible for the creation, management and execution of innovative and scalable learning programs for the Recruiting team at Robinhood. The ideal candidate will develop, implement, and manage a high-quality learning experience. The learning programs will support continuous education and improvement within the Recruiting team. The ideal candidate must be self-driven with a high degree of ownership, excellent communication skills, and planning/program management skills. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a demonstrated capacity to balance speed and quality.
- Demonstrated experience developing learning academy programs to facilitate growth and development
- Experience collaborating with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and source materials to develop/re-imagine interactive and engaging online development experiences and learning interactions
- Ability to build effective and meaningful cross functional partnerships across HR and Learning & Development functions
- Track record of creation and implementation of strategies to increase engagement with learning programs and initiatives (e.g., employee networks, discussion forums, etc.)
- Ability to design and deliver pre and post learning assessments to measure overall knowledge gain and areas of improvement
- Facilitation experience with learning programs
- Willingness to support the planning, scheduling, and coordination of the Recruiting Academies
Intimate familiarity with the corporate recruiting lifecycle/ detailed understanding of the role of a corporate recruiter
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).