- New York
- Menlo Park
- Denver, CO
- Date Posted
- Jun. 9, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Financial Services
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
The mission of the M&A recruiting team is to work closely with key stakeholders to identify, evaluate and integrate high-functioning, diverse teams and companies that strategically contribute to Robinhood’s technology and talent advantage and mission to democratize finance for all. We are looking for a Program Manager to join this inaugural team and contribute to the growth of Robinhood! This role involves partnering closely with corporate development, senior leadership and cross-functional stakeholders to project manage M&A talent workstreams from discovery and due diligence through planning and integration. If challenge and ambiguity make you excited, this is the place for you.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Partner closely with internal leadership, corporate development, and cross-functional stakeholders to plan and execute against M&A related workstreams
- Drive talent due diligence and integration, act as a people contact for prospective acquisitions, track actions with cross-functional teams, and deliver status updates throughout process
- Manage communications (internal & external) throughout deal life cycle with various stakeholders
- Identify best practices and incorporate into M&A playbook, soliciting feedback and driving action to improve
- Deliver an exceptional transition experience for employees of all levels integrating from acquired companies
- Ensure data and process dependencies with downstream impacts and are managed effectively
- Lead effort on reporting and analytics based on organization needs and driving insights for Corporate Development & PeopleX Leadership
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) and 6+ years of experience in a strategic program management capacity
- Strong knowledge of talent lifecycle functions including sourcing, recruiting, and onboarding
- M&A project or program management experience strongly preferred
- Strong analytical and organizational skills via productivity tools like Asana, Monday, etc
- Strong story-telling and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, embrace ambiguity and adapt quickly to changes
- Ability to be creative and resourceful with minimal to no guidance
- Ability to think on your feet, but with enough humility to ask questions
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.