- Denver, CO
- Westlake, TX
- Lake Mary, FL
- Charlotte, NC
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Financial Services
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Robinhood’s Account Operations group is critical to supporting Robinhood and it’s customer’s. The Account Operations group includes client onboarding, account maintenance, money movements, and fraud operations. The purposes of the team are to serve clients efficiently with their needs while ensuring the firm is adhering to various regulations and mitigating potential risks.
Robinhood is seeking a Senior Program Manager for its Account Operations team. In this role, you will deploy the people, tools, and processes to ensure we have an effective program. You will work across various operational, product, compliance, legal, and customer support teams. This role will report directly to the Head of Account Operations.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Support Account Servicing, Asset Movements, Fraud Operations, and Brokerage Operations with various initiatives and projects.
- Ensure proper documentation is maintained across all teams related to SOP’s, Controls, QA, and WSP’s.
- Assist with vendor management related to onboarding, fraud, and money movements.
- Maintain various data dashboards across all Account Operations.
- Communicate and present to leaders of compliance, operations, legal and other stakeholders pertaining Account Operation functions.
- Responsible for meeting with leaders of each area to create and track OKRs.
- Project manage broad initiatives that span across all Account Operations teams.
- Carry out ad-hoc project requests from the Head of Account Operations.
- FINRA Series 7, 63, and 24
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrable experience executing and improving daily processes
- Ability to think critically and apply logical problem-solving skills to isolate and resolve issues
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work with product teams to develop customer centric solutions
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- SQL, Python, or Looker experience
- AML or Financial Crimes Experience
- Series 4
Colorado Residents Only: In accordance with Colorado state law, Robinhood provides an estimate of the pay range associated with this role. In Colorado, the target salary for this position is $79,000 to $93,000. Pay is based on several factors, including but not limited to education, work experience and certifications. Successful candidates for this role are eligible to participate in Robinhood’s equity plan. Please note that this information is only provided publicly for candidates in Colorado, but the role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).