- Westlake, TX
- New York
- Menlo Park
- Lake Mary, FL
- Charlotte, NC
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Financial Services
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
The People Operations Effectiveness team delivers an unparalleled people experience to Robinhood colleagues by integrating and deploying Analytics, Operations, Process Excellence and Management, and Systems to create cross-functional, employee-oriented solutions and experiences.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
You will provide project support -- with a duration of 4 months with possibility for an extension -- for Robinhood’s enterprise-wide headcount planning process. This process will enable you to team with a range of departments across Robinhood. You will partner with the PeopleX, Finance, Recruiting and business teams to lead the H2 headcount planning cycle.
- Manage the headcount planning process including organizing and leading meetings, tracking progress, ensuring timely inputs from collaborators and teams and high-quality outputs.
- Document end-to-end progress in detail. Analyze and recommend changes, identifying process gaps and opportunities including systems, reports, administrative support, etc.
- Audit headcount reporting and data for quality. Revise inputs as needed.
- Skilled project manager with minimum 3 years leading projects in the people / HR space
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to prioritize and drive results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and take initiative
- Workforce planning expertise strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree with MBA a plus.
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).