- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- Aug. 25, 2021
- Product Management
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
The Benchmarking team is a diverse group of professionals, who work across four areas: Product/Market, Finance/Investor Relations, Internal Operations, and Customer Loyalty. We collaborate with teams across the organization to assess all aspects of Robinhood’s performance and drive decision making on our highest-level strategic priorities. The Benchmarking Associate will own the team’s market data tools and hold a broad range of responsibilities, from research and analytics to program management.
As a Benchmarking Associate, your day-to-day will include a mix of rolling responsibilities (e.g. analyzing market data, identifying emerging trends) and providing support for deep dives on questions of interest (e.g. evaluating market opportunities and threats). In joining the team, you will support our efforts to understand our market, contextualize company performance and improve decision making.
The ideal candidate will be an effective problem solver, who can conduct research, analyze information, communicate insights and step up to own increasingly strategic work over time. Strong applicants will also require excellent program and stakeholder management skills, as their role will see them partner with team members across Robinhood.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Technical: Own a set of analytical tools and become the go-to expert for market intelligence data.
- Research and Analysis: Source, structure, and analyze market data to identify industry trends and measure performance.
- Program Management: Support complex, team-level programs by building processes to collect and synthesize information from stakeholders across the Benchmarking function and beyond.
- 1-2 years experience in a data-focused role that requires strong program and stakeholder management skills.
- Robust qualitative and quantitative analytical skills, incl. intermediate Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage tasks across multiple work streams.
- Ownership mentality, utilizes creative approaches and knows how to get things done.
- Self-starter who can navigate ambiguity and an evolving work environment.
- Strong communicator who is able to influence decision making and engage audiences across functions.
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).