- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Product Management
- Financial Services
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role:
As a Group Influencer Marketing Manager you’ll lead a team to drive the way we connect with influencers. You’ll work with your team to help build out our influencer programs and manage relationships with influencers, including work on events and other ways to engage our influencer community.
At your core, you’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment. You’ll be supported by an incredible group of engineers, analysts, content strategists, brand marketers, and product innovators to reach our common goal - to help democratize our financial system.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Manage a team of influencer marketers
- Build out our overall partnership strategy with a wider variety of creators, influencers and celebrities
- Chart out a course for how Robinhood can partner with creators, strengthening their content and helping tie back to our mission to democratize finance
- Manage and grow strategic relations with influencers and key partners
- Build an audience and influencer strategy for who we should work with
- Design and execute influencer campaigns with major influencers, to help build the Robinhood brand and drive user growth
- Plan outstanding experiences including events and activations that foster a community of loyal fans
- Communicate influencer needs across the company and work closely with our product teams around new initiatives
- Be able to work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to drive successful campaigns
- Be able to drive how we measure success and learnings, to continue to grow our influencer marketing
- 8+ years of relevant marketing experience, ideally with a focus on building and scaling influencer programs. Bonus points if that’s in the financial sector
- 2+ years of managing a team
- Excellent communicator, you thrive crafting environments of inclusion
- A finger on the pulse, pop-culture and internet-culture is your second language
- Execution oriented mindset - with the humility, drive, and scrappiness to get it done
- Love and passion for your craft, a strategic creative by nature
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.