- New York
- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
- Product Management
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
We’re growing and looking for...
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role:
Robinhood continues to build out its Product Marketing team. As the newest member of the team, you’ll have a pivotal role in building a world class Product Marketing function at Robinhood.
We are looking for customer-focused marketers to lead our product marketing efforts for one of our core product areas. Crafting the product area narrative, building connected go-to-market strategies, and exploring our next opportunities will be key to this role. You’ll bring your expertise in developing the right value proposition, positioning, messaging, and channel strategy that resonate with customers; as well as post-launch marketing programs.
You’ll work on our most innovative and important products alongside cross-functional teams from Product Management, Operations, Design, Engineering, Research, and more.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Build a team of high-performing product marketers to meet the dynamic needs of growing product area at hyper-growth company.
- Craft and refine the product narrative and roadmap through ongoing market and competitive assessments with research and data teams.
- Lead our go-to-market strategies by collaborating with our Brand, Communications, Product, Data Science, and Partnerships teams.
- Drive go-to-market execution for product and feature launches and ongoing marketing campaigns.
- Track and analyze the impact of the work with our target customer in partnership with Product, Benchmarking, Legal, Compliance, and Policy teams.
- Understand the multiple players in the ecosystem (including consumers, policymakers, news media, government)
- Be a strong customer champion, creative marketer, and problem solver.
- 6-8+ years of professional work experience in a Product Marketing capacity, 2+ years in managing individual contributors
- Strong relationship building capabilities and ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to break down complex concepts so that they’re simple, clear, and human
- Experience in tech companies where customer and data insights are paramount
- Qualitative analytical ability and familiarity with A/B testing
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).