- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- Sep. 1, 2021
- Product Management
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role:
As a Growth Marketing Manager, Influencers, you’ll drive the way we connect with influencers at the macro and micro level. You’ll help build out our influencer programs and manage relationships with influencers, including work on events and other ways to engage our influencer community.
This role will sit under our performance marketing team with the goal of driving new user growth using our communities of influencers. At your core, you’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment. You’ll be supported by an incredible group of engineers, analysts, content strategists, brand marketers, and product innovators to reach our common goal - to help democratize our financial system.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Manage and grow strategic relations with our creator community, driving new user growth for Robinhood by expanding and partnering with our creative community
- A strategic and data driven thinker who can communicate the impact of working with influencers and results it’s driving for the business
- Be able to drive how we measure success and learnings, to continue to grow our influencer marketing
- Drive strong relationships with creators, including planning outstanding experiences including events and activations that foster a community of loyal fans
- Be driven to drive new customer growth for Robinhood, tied to expanding our creator community
- Design and execute influencer campaigns with influencers, tied to a campaign or product launches
- Be able to work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to drive successful campaigns
- 2+ years of experience managing communities of influencers that drive growth to an organization
- 4+ years of experience in a marketing role, preferably a role within growth or driving new user acquisition.
- Know how to partner well and build relationships with the community
- Partners very well with cross-functional teams, including social, talent partnerships, brand and comms teams
- Is able to activate influencers quickly depending on different campaigns - like new product launches, bring partners into betas, drives monthly conversations with product teams and influencers
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.