- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Product Management
- Financial Services
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role:
As the Senior Integrated Marketing Manager, you’ll drive the way we connect with potential users to grow Robinhood’s active user base of customers. You’ll work closely with the Marketing Research team on understanding our audience segments and crafting messaging to address these audiences. You’ll work on integrated campaigns to reach and convert these audiences from advertising, content, social, email and influencers.
At your core, you’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment. You’ll be supported by an incredible group of engineers, analysts, content strategists, brand marketers, and product innovators to reach our common goal - to help democratize our financial system.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Grow a team of marketing strategists that plan and execute marketing campaigns for different audiences, products and across the funnel from brand to direct response
- Know Robinhood’s customers inside-and-out by partnering with insights to deeply understand our customer’s habits and preferences. Use these insights to improve unique and sustained growth for Robinhood.
- Work closely with creative teams and agencies as well as research to build messaging that will delight and drive more customers to Robinhood
- Work on building out an integrated campaign plan, starting with strategy, brief and working on executing and measuring performance
- Work on messaging hierarchy for our core audiences and test different value propositions and creative messaging
- Ideate, test, iterate, and optimize growth via paid acquisition, retargeting, and product optimizations across web and native-app growth channels
- BA/BS preferred
- Minimum 8 years of relevant acquisition marketing experience, preferably growing a significant mobile customer base, finance or CPG experience
- Execution oriented mindset - with the humility, drive, and scrappiness to get it done
- Love and passion for your craft
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.