- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- Aug. 25, 2021
- Product Management
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
You will lead an expanding team which measures Robinhood’s end-to-end customer experience and benchmarks it to industry best practices. You will oversee delivery of studies that measure Robinhood’s experience and drive action across multiple product lines, partnering with senior business leaders to understand competitive trends and marketplace best practices. You will use customer insights to present business recommendations in order to influence changes, to help solve customer issues, and eventually to achieve our vision: To democratize finance for all.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
As a Benchmarking Senior Manager, you will be a key strategic partner for senior leaders across the organization. You will manage Benchmarking Associates/Analysts that run programs that measure Robinhood’s end-to-end experience and advocate on behalf of Robinhood’s customers. You will make a real impact on our customers and be part of a dynamic, innovative and fast-paced environment to constantly build your skillset and address new challenges. You will help Robinhood continually raise the bar and help build towards our insane customer focus. You will use data to understand customer pain points and areas where Robinhood can improve, and help influence the company product roadmap and strategy. The right candidate will be excited about the opportunity to be a primary customer advocate and influence their experience with Robinhood, and will be equally as excited about helping hire, grow, and develop team members.
- Influence Product Strategy: Help influence and shape Robinhood’s product and competitive strategy.
- People Management: Ability to inspire associates/analysts on your team to be strong performers, and deliver high quality outputs across a variety of different projects.
- Roadmap development and prioritization: Ability to work with data and with cross functional stakeholders to build a robust pipeline of programs, and prioritize work for your functional vertical that helps align to the right OKRs and helps drive long term company strategy.
- Team Leadership: Provide leadership across the Benchmarking team beyond your own scope of work to help the team grow and scale. Represent the Benchmarking team and earn trust with key senior leadership.
- Manage ambiguity: Understand complex business problems across the business and conduct analysis that identifies meaningful insights that help Robinhood improve and grow.
- Program Management: Lead large and complex programs, including scope alignment with cross functional business leaders, design, data collection, data analysis, recommendations, and presenting results to senior leadership.
- Stakeholder Management: Build strong relationships with stakeholders to understand priorities, define the roadmap and to collaborate and work with them on studies and actions that need to be taken to improve our customers experience and drive growth for Robinhood.
- Build Industry and Marketplace Expertise: Become a go-to expert at Robinhood around industry trends, best practices, innovations, and competitive insights.
- At least 10+ years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (MBA preferred, Consulting background a plus).
- Robust quantitative and qualitative analytical skills using hard data and metrics, excellent attention to detail, and good business acumen
- Have an ownership mentality, be creative/visionary, and know how to get things done
- Self-starter, possesses flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situation
- Strong communicator with experience in facilitation across all levels; skilled at addressing both large and small audiences across multiple leadership levels and functions, with the ability to influence decision making.
- Strong oral and written communication
- Strong people management ability and passion for developing talent
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).