- New York
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Financial Services
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
We’re looking for talented and motivated iOS Engineers to join our Apple Design Award winning team to help expand Robinhood’s mobile experience for our customers.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Building smooth, stable, and beautiful products with Swift and the newest iOS and watchOS APIs
- Owning features through inception, design feedback, implementation, and launch
- Collaborating with Product Designers, Product Managers, Backend Engineers, and Data Engineers
- 3+ years of Software Development experience
- 1+ years of professional iOS development experience
- Strong product sense and experience working closely with Product Designers
- Deep understanding of UIKit
- Excellent communication skills and passion for tough technical problems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
Technologies we use:
- Swift & Objective-C
- UIKit & Auto Layout
- Core Graphics & Core Animation
- Core Data
- VIPER-esque Architecture
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.