- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Software Engineering
Robinhood is democratizing finance for all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, and London, UK.
About the role:
We’re looking for talented and motivated iOS Engineers to join our Apple Design Award winning team to help expand Robinhood’s mobile experience for our customers.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Building smooth, stable, and beautiful products with Swift and the newest iOS and watchOS APIs
- Owning features through inception, design feedback, implementation, and launch
- Collaborating with Product Designers, Product Managers, Backend Engineers, and Data Engineers
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- 3+ years of Software Development experience
- 1+ years of professional iOS development experience
- Strong product sense and experience working closely with Product Designers
- Deep understanding of UIKit
- Excellent communication skills and passion for tough technical problems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
Passion for working and learning in a fast-growing company
Core Tech Stack:
- Swift & Objective-C
- UIKit & Auto Layout
- Core Graphics & Core Animation
- Core Data
- VIPER-esque Architecture
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing finance for all? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.