- Charlotte, NC
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Financial Services
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
The Asset Movements team is passionate about delivering an excellent end-customer experience and mitigating firm risk while supporting cutting-edge brokerage products. As an Account Operations Associate (Asset Movements), you’ll serve as an integral part in all money and asset movements for our customers by facilitating check requests, account transfers, and supporting our cash management product. This is an opportunity to be a part of one of the most efficient and important pillars of Robinhood’s business.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Support tasks such as check requests, account transfers, account consolidations, wire transfers, banklinking, ACH transfers, and cash management
- Consistently meet productivity goals with minimal error.
- Act as subject matter expert in all asset movements processes and be able to clearly communicate this with other teams and customers with outstanding customer service.
- Interact and troubleshoot with customers for more complex asset movement issues.
- Communicate directly with third party relationships in order to facilitate customer requests.
- Serve as a point of contact for CX, Clearing, AML, and Market Operations for all issues related to asset or money movements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to meet productivity goals
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Resourceful and adaptive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- Ability to work some weekends
- 2+ years working in banking, debit card, or financial services operations
- Familiarity with banking operations and consumer technology
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).