- Westlake, TX
- Lake Mary, FL
- Denver, CO
- Tempe, AZ
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Financial Services
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role:
As an Advanced Learning Specialist on Robinhood’s Customer Experience team, you’ll up-level our client-facing organization through thoughtful, strategic learning programs. You’ll work on career pathing for licensed financial representatives, execute special projects for advanced learning, assist with top-tier case management studies, and ensure our representatives are supported in their growth at Robinhood. Additionally, you will support new product and service trainings, system training, client interaction training, and software training. You’ll also facilitate learning sessions on complex and advanced topics, from people leadership to financial literacy.
This position will require a supervisory license from FINRA (either the Series 24 or the series 9/10.)
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods (classroom, virtual training, webinars, train-the-trainer sessions, labs, and peer-to-peer coaching)
- Identify alternate solutions when learning delivery challenges arise (materials, content, room set-up, virtual tools)
- Respond appropriately to learner needs (clarification, examples, feedback)
- Establishes and maintains expertise in Robinhood’s crucial subjects: financial services and empathetic people leadership
- Manage classroom environments so that they are safe and conducive to learning
- Evaluate the effectiveness of Robinhood’s Customer Experience training programs
- Communicate curriculum and program effectiveness back to leadership
- 3-5 years training experience; institutional learning experience in finance preferred
- Series 24 and/or Series 9/10 license
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Comfortable evaluating training effectiveness and trainer readiness
- In-depth knowledge of training processes and procedures
- Strong business acumen; comfortable collaborating with executive management
- Proven experience delivering industry learning content
- Digital savviness and a command of CX tools & processes with a track record of measurable development in a customer focused career
- Strong customer orientation and passion for delivering high quality standards
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.