- New York
- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- Oct. 3, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
We’re growing and looking for...
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
The Crypto Operations team is passionate about delivering an excellent end-customer experience and mitigating firm risk while supporting cutting-edge crypto products. As the Account Servicing Manager on the Crypto Operations team, you’ll manage and scale a team whose roles span a variety of responsibilities, including supporting the crypto Customer Experience (CX) team and providing subject-matter expertise for their escalations and quality analysis of their cases, executing account maintenance actions including customer position sellouts and managing trading restrictions, interfacing with our tax vendors and managing statements and uploading tax documents, and more. You will be responsible for overseeing your team’s daily operations, creating and maintaining standard operating procedures, and managing and developing your team of specialized individual contributors.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Growing, managing, and coaching a team of specialists on the account servicing desk, overseeing their professional growth and development
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with both internal cross-functional partners (e.g. CX) and external third-party partners (e.g. tax vendors)
- Partnering with other crypto operations teams to facilitate and support trading and settlement, treasury and wallet operations, and our risk program, as well as with other cross-functional teams within Robinhood including engineering, product, and compliance
- Providing decision-making support, implementing process improvements, and improving and maintaining escalation paths as needed
- Developing and maintaining non-technical documentation, playbooks, and desk policies (e.g. internal documents such as SOPs) to assist with defining and explaining processes for internal audiences
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 3+ years experience in an operations or customer support role at a financial services, fintech, or cryptocurrency company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Passion for enabling an exceptional customer experience
- Resourceful and adaptive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- 2+ years working with cryptocurrency products and blockchain technology
- Experience leading operations, customer support, or similar functional teams
- Data-driven mindset and experience building or optimizing custom reports on CRM platforms like Salesforce and Zendesk
- Cryptocurrency trading experience, preferably on multiple platforms
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility, with experience coaching and mentoring
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).