- Tempe, AZ
- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
We’re growing and looking for...
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Robinhood’s Customer Experience team is committed to providing outstanding service to our customers -- many of whom are investing for the first time. As a Customer Experience Security Associate, you’ll be the company’s voice and will use exceptional empathy and product expertise to ensure our users feel safe, understood and valued. Your job is not only to help our customers with the security and privacy-focused support issues they encounter, but to help us learn as a company from each interaction, so that we can continue to enhance our safety first thinking and resolve our customers’ security concerns even quicker.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Act as the first line of support for our customers with suspected security concerns, including: password reset requests, account login, and privacy activity
- Responsible for evaluating customer interactions that have security concerns, and taking appropriate action to resolve the case or triage the case to a Fraud Investigator, if needed.
- Protect the company from social engineering attempts by carefully following account handling policies and procedures
- Communicate with customers using email and phone channels
- Deliver outstanding service by resolving customer issues efficiently and empathetically
- Influence customer happiness and loyalty metrics
- Act as the voice of the customer by identifying and communicating customer pain points or opportunities to the product and engineering organization
- Improve productivity for the Customer Experience Security team by identifying ways to avoid recurring customer contacts and recommending changes to improve processes and knowledge articles
- Educate users on how to use the Robinhood app and on investing fundamentals
- Interest in financial services and passion for helping customers during times of need
- Ability to think critically and apply logical problem-solving skills to resolve issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to act independently and are self-motivated
- Ability to quickly defuse customer anxiety through exceptional customer service skills
- Experiencing servicing customers in a highly regulated environment
- Experience working in Fraud support, Privacy or Account Security
- Experience working in a call-center environment
- Experience working in the financial services industry
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).