- Charlotte, NC
- Date Posted
- Oct. 4, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
In support of the Robinhood mission, RH Money allows customers the right access to their cash and support at the right time. This non-licensed role will serve within RHY/Money within the Customer Experience team. The Money-CX team’s responsibilities would include supporting debit card management, account servicing, fraud, risk, vendor management and disputes along with other non-licensed work within the CX function.
The successful candidate for this role will demonstrate a customer-centric mindset and willingness to deliver experiences by phone, email and/or other channels. Other key responsibilities include:
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Communicate with customers using both email and phone channels
- Deliver outstanding service by solving customer issues efficiently and empathetically
- Influence customer happiness and loyalty metrics
- Act as the voice of the customer by identifying ways to create customer ease
- Improve productivity for the Customer Experience team by identifying ways to avoid recurring customer contacts and recommending changes to improve processes and knowledge articles
- Educate users on how to use the Robinhood app and on investing fundamentals
- Strong ability to deliver exceptional customer service by phone, email and/or other written channels
- Passion for financial services
- Ability to think critically and apply logical problem-solving skills to resolve issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to act independently and to be self-motivated
- Ability to quickly defuse customer anxiety through exceptional customer service skills
- Experience working in a call-center environment
- Experience working in the financial services industry including banking and/or brokerage, including fraud triage and prevention
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).