- Charlotte, NC
- Date Posted
- Oct. 24, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
We’re growing and looking for...
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Robinhood is seeking a leader for our core business team. You’ll be expected to support your Manager and your team with daily duties including but not limited to handling and resolving escalations, monitoring and coaching associates on customer interactions, reviewing associate job performance, onboarding new team members, and executing on delegated projects. Additionally, you will be responsible for ensuring service levels are met, directing daily operational work, establishing proper staffing coverage, and serving as the team point of contact when the manager is not available.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Inspiring, mentoring, coaching and developing a talented team of agents to deliver a world class experience for our customers
- Facilitate team meetings and/or lead team coaching sessions.
- Providing effective coaching to team members on key performance metrics
- Resolving issues by thinking critically and applying problem-solving skills
- Identifying and implementing business process improvements to improve the customer and employee experiences
- Maintaining proper staffing coverage and meeting SLA’s for daily operational tasks
- Maintaining close relationship with the QA team to ensure our high quality standards are met
- Ability to work cross-functionally with departments across the entire company
- Helping ensure our processes are within compliance with regulatory requirements within Lead level oversight
- Handling all escalations from the team
- Operating in a multi-channel environment
- Request and confirm system access for new hires
- Collaborate with Learning & Development team to create training schedules
- Create and maintain nesting schedules
- FINRA Series 7, Series 63 and 24 or 9/10 licenses required
- Deep understanding of brokerage tasks, specifically PDT, margin and trading at Robinhood
- Ability to cultivate a thriving team in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and de-escalate situations
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Flexibility for scheduling to meet business needs
Past Supervisory Experience
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).