- Charlotte, NC
- Tempe, AZ
- Date Posted
- Sep. 1, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
In support of the Robinhood mission, RH Money allows customers the right access to their cash and support at the right time. This manager role will serve within the Cash-CX organization by leading 10-15 agents focused on supporting the needs of Robinhood customers. The Money-CX team’s responsibilities would include supporting debit card management, account servicing, fraud, risk, vendor management and disputes along with other non-licensed work within the CX function.
The successful candidate for this role will build and lead a customer-centric team focused on scaling and driving high performance and employee engagement. Other key responsibilities include:
- Leading a team of 10-15 Licensed CX team members to produce outstanding results and improve their own skills
- Coaching and mentoring your team, being responsible for their professional development and helping them achieve top metrics and high quality standards
- Providing service in a live-support environment, including phone, email and chat support
- Fostering a culture of professionalism, customer advocacy, personal development, and compliance on your team and beyond
- Serving as a subject matter expert for our most escalated teams, covering the most complex subject areas of our operations: banking and/or financial services, including fraud triage and prevention
- Interacting frequently with our Middle-Office, Back-Office, Risk, and Compliance teams to discuss complex topics that your team will be assisting customers with
- Handling customer escalations from your team
What you’ll do day-to-day:
Your day to day will involve acting as primary owner and point of contact for the CX Cash Operations function. You will work closely with the Head of CX, Cash Management Support leaders, Vendor Manager and other leaders to ensure that the team has the staffing, tools, and training to deliver radical customer service.
- Background building, leading, and scaling CX for a bank, card business, or leading support teams preferably in banking and/or financial services, including fraud triage and prevention
- 4+ years experience leading customer-facing teams
- Strong management toolkit with a reputation for leaving thriving employees in your wake
- Uncompromising integrity and strong dedication to professionalism
- Ability to think critically and apply logical problem-solving skills to isolate and resolve issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Have built a hybrid workforce model with vendors / in-house agents
- Experience scaling teams in a startup or entrepreneurial environment
- Familiarity with and passion for investing and/or the brokerage industry
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).