- Westlake, TX
- Tempe, AZ
- Lake Mary, FL
- Denver, CO
- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role:
Robinhood’s Customer Experience team is committed to providing world class service to our customers -- many of whom are investing for the first time. We are looking for a Helpdesk Manager to join our Customer Experience team to continue to scale and build an internal helpdesk program that directly supports the Robinhood CX team in their pursuit of world class service. The successful candidate will build a team of registered helpdesk agents to ensure the highest level of service is being delivered from our internal centers of excellence and our BPO partner sites. This team will focus around live educational support for agents, escalation support for customers that need more advanced service in a live channel, and making situational based decisions while working cross functionally to resolve complex issues. This is a great role for a data-driven leader who has a strong background addressing escalated situations along with exceptional leadership skills. Must be persuasive in building buy-in cross-functionally and driving operational improvement.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Developing and deploying a helpdesk team into new channels of live support for both internal and external customers
- Coaching and mentoring a team of 15-20 agents, overseeing their professional development and helping them achieve top metrics and high quality standards
- Knowing and providing operational performance metrics that track qualitative and quantitative results
- Working with the helpdesk team to recognize patterns of customer inquiries, and constantly seeking opportunities for continuous improvement to remove barriers to a first touch resolution
- Driving a high level of internal agent satisfaction with the helpdesk team
- Serving as a subject matter expert for all of our case ranks, covering the most complex subject areas of our operations
- Interacting frequently with cross functional teams such as, Compliance, AML, and Market Operations to discuss complex topics as a part of escalation resolution
- Collaborating with all CX operational areas using helpdesk data to solve training gaps, drive process improvement, and facilitate coaching opportunities
- Inspiring, engaging, and high energy
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Holds FINRA Series 7, Series 63, and Series 24 (or Series 9/10) licenses
- 6+ years of proven, results based management for a sizable team; preferably at a high growth tech company or in financial services
- 8+ years experience in customer-facing operations
- Proven ability to drive amazing experiences, and results, through team development.
- Experience building a successful team through people, purpose, and performance.
- Resourcefulness and ability to handle complex situations across multiple support areas
- Ability to communicate performance and strategy to executive level teams.
- Strong management toolkit with a reputation for developing future leaders
- High energy, able to inspire and motivate others to follow
- Acting as a subject matter expert for business processes and agent platforms utilized by the CX department
- Uncompromising integrity and strong dedication to professionalism
- Strong customer orientation and passion for delivering high-quality standards
- Proficient analytical and data analysis abilities including experience with creating data driven visualizations in software such as Looker, Tableau, Salesforce
- Ability to think critically and apply logical problem-solving skills to isolate and resolve issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Ability to make data-driven decisions
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Past experience supporting internal roles.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills (e.g. pattern recognition)
- Ability to concisely and accurately communicate complex topics
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
For Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for this role is from $109,000 to $128,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience and certifications. Successful candidates for this role are eligible to participate in Robinhood’s equity plan.
In addition, Robinhood offers a comprehensive benefits package, including generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA) fitness and wellness benefits, employee recognition programs, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).