- Westlake, TX
- Date Posted
- Nov. 22, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
We’re growing and looking for...
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Robinhood’s Customer Experience team is committed to providing outstanding service to our customers -- many of whom are investing for the first time. In your role as a Customer Experience Site Operations Manager, you will lead a group of Managers who each are responsible for the coaching and development of a team of CXAs and CXRs as they assist our ever-growing customer base. You will be responsible for the supervision and development of operational management associated with day to day contact center operations.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Support the Site Leader in executing cross Site and cross-functional initiatives and play a lead role in local prioritization
- Implement operational strategies to ensure that performance, culture and processes are aligned with corporate and client objectives.
- Lead a team of 4-6 Licensed CX team managers and Advanced/Specialty roles to deliver outstanding results and improve their own leadership skills
- Coach and mentor your team, oversee their professional development and contribute to their achievement of top metrics and high quality standards
- Foster a culture of professionalism, customer advocacy, personal development, and regulatory compliance on your team and beyond
- Recognize patterns of customer inquiries so that the underlying issue can be documented and eliminated by our engineering teams
- FINRA licensed series 7, 63, 24 or 9/10
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Proven experience in customer-facing operations, either at a respected mid-stage startup or a retail broker-dealer
- 7+ years experience managing licensed representatives in a customer-facing teams
- Strong management toolkit with a reputation for leaving thriving employees in your wake
- Strong analytical and data driven approach to leadership and problem solving
- Uncompromising integrity and strong dedication to professionalism
- Ability to communicate effectively and de-escalate situations
- Success/Experience leading other managers is preferred
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills (e.g. pattern recognition)
- The ability to concisely and accurately communicate complex topics
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).