- Westlake, TX
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Financial Services
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Robinhood’s Customer Experience team is committed to providing outstanding service to our customers -- many of whom are investing for the first time. In your role as a Customer Experience Site Operations Manager, you will lead a group of Managers who each are responsible for the coaching and development of a team of CXAs and CXRs as they assist our ever-growing customer base. You will be responsible for the supervision and development of operational management associated with day to day contact center operations.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Support the Site Leader in executing cross Site and cross-functional initiatives and play a lead role in local prioritization
- Implement operational strategies to ensure that performance, culture and processes are aligned with corporate and client objectives.
- Lead a team of 4-6 Licensed CX team managers and Advanced/Specialty roles to deliver outstanding results and improve their own leadership skills
- Coach and mentor your team, oversee their professional development and contribute to their achievement of top metrics and high quality standards
- Foster a culture of professionalism, customer advocacy, personal development, and regulatory compliance on your team and beyond
- Recognize patterns of customer inquiries so that the underlying issue can be documented and eliminated by our engineering teams
- FINRA licensed series 7, 63, 24 or 9/10
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Proven experience in customer-facing operations, either at a respected mid-stage startup or a retail broker-dealer
- 7+ years experience managing licensed representatives in a customer-facing teams
- Strong management toolkit with a reputation for leaving thriving employees in your wake
- Strong analytical and data driven approach to leadership and problem solving
- Uncompromising integrity and strong dedication to professionalism
- Ability to communicate effectively and de-escalate situations
- Success/Experience leading other managers is preferred
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills (e.g. pattern recognition)
- The ability to concisely and accurately communicate complex topics
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).