- Lake Mary, FL
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Financial Services
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
The CXR Pathway Program serves as an entry point for diverse talent to build a career in financial services. The CXR Pathway will help you build foundational knowledge and gain confidence to attain the required licenses to become a registered broker alongside your cohort. We demonstrate radical customer focus related to a range of needs from simplistic to complex through email, phone and/or chat channels.
As a member of this team, you’ll be the company’s voice and will use exceptional empathy and product expertise to ensure our users feel understood and valued. Your job is not only to help our customers, but to help us learn as a company from each interaction, so that we can make our customers’ experience using our products as seamless as possible. We offer a variety of schedules crafted to meet our customers and employee needs.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Delivering an outstanding customer experience for customers through email, chat, and phone channels
- Driving continuous improvement to delight customers by acting as the voice of the customer by identifying and communicating improved ways to serve our customers
- Growing your financial services expertise as you develop proficiency in a range financial concepts
- CXR Pathway Program Outline:
- Step 1: Foundational Training & Proficiency
- Step 2: Licensing Focus & Completion (with paid study time)
- Step 3: Broker Training & Proficiency
- Self-starter and ambitious learner who is comfortable with ambiguity and a fast paced environment. Embraces coaching, feedback, and goal setting.
- Ready to demonstrate commitment and resilience over ~ 10 weeks to achieve licensing (FINRA SIE, Series 7 & Series 63) alongside the rest of your cohort
- Able to exercise independent thought and judgment, adapt to new tasks, and able to prioritize tasks in a multi-task environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a passion to support customers through various channels
- Effectiveness and willingness to adapt to CX experience delivery through phone and written channels
- Ability to quickly defuse customer anxiety through exceptional customer service skills
- Schedule flexibility as we evolve to meet the growing demands of our customers (initial and/or future shift assignment may include evenings and weekend hours)
- FINRA licenses
- Experience working in a call-center environment
- Experience working in the financial services industry
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).