- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Financial Services
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
We’re looking for an Executive Support Engineer to join the Corporate Engineering team and support the needs of the Executive staff at Robinhood. You will establish relationships with the Executive team, and their assistants, by providing them with white glove service for all things technology and relentlessly focus on their technology experience. You will also develop the Executive support framework that will be used as Robinhood continues to grow and expands the team. An ideal candidate will be an excellent technician with superb communication skills and have the ability to anticipate needs prior to their arrival. This is a great opportunity for someone to support the highest level of an organization and make a very real impact on their technology experience. This role will report to the Corporate Engineering team.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Establishing relationships with the Executive Team, Executive Assistants, and Chief of Staff in order to understand their technology needs as they evolve
- Support the Executive Team’s experience with a wide variety of technology on-demand: Apple computers, Windows computers, iPhones, Android devices, iPads, A/V, home networks, software, etc.
- Identify gaps in support and develop processes to resolve situations proactively
- Constantly evaluating ways to improve the technology experience for the team
- Raising issues quickly when roadblocks occur
- Lead the inventory lifecycle of all technology devices for the team
- Travelling on occasion when events may require technology support
- Develop and update playbooks associated with supporting the team
- Fulfilling any information technology training requirements as they evolve
- Passion for supporting a highly visible part of the organization, enabling them do their best work
- Relationship building with Executive level talent
- Ability to prioritize issues and work with a sense of urgency no matter the issue
- Proven technical skills in Apple, Windows, A/V, mobile devices, networking, servers, SaaS platforms, etc
- On-call availability with backup resources to promote work-life balance
- Steadfast drive to never give up but remain patient and understanding
- Comfort with denying requests that may not align with standard methodologies and providing alternative solutions
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Calm demeanor in critical situations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with professional grade audio visual equipment (cameras, audio interfaces, microphones, etc.)
- Experience sourcing contract support for resources across the US
- Strong desire for training and education with team and execs (Learning and Development experience)
- Reliable transportation
Technologies we use:
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).