- Denver, CO
- New York
- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- Nov. 22, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
We’re growing and looking for...
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role:
Robinhood is looking to hire an Internal Communications Manager to support our growing Customer Experience (CX) organization and thriving employee community! This person will partner with business leaders and cross-functional teams to craft and own the CX organization’s communication strategy to ensure an engaged, informed, and aligned workforce. This is a complex and distributed organization with a diverse audience, including licensed representatives in all areas of finance, including brokerage and crypto. You will drive CX’s editorial calendar and manage all internal communication content and channels. The ideal candidate has excellent writing and editing skills, good business judgment, strong intuition, and experience managing strategic communications and employee engagement in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Develop clear narratives and message maps for CX leaders and managers
- Drive communication channels and content calendaring for the team
- Provide executive communications support and counsel to leaders
- Coordinate and manage organizational programs and events, including the organization’s All Hands
- Support communications content and planning during complex, ambiguous, and dynamic situations
- Write and edit internal announcements and leadership messages, as well as technical priority updates for the organization
- Propose new event series to support the CX community
- Provide scalable tools to a team of engagement champions in the field
- Share compelling employee stories from the organization
- Coach and prepare speakers for internal programs
- Manage internal information and collaboration tools
- 4+ years of experience in communications, employee experience, or similar area of expertise
- Experience with customer service teams or financial representatives is a plus
- Experience building relationships with diverse stakeholders and company leaders
- Experience managing programs, events, and organizational changes
- Eagerness and aptitude to learn and explain broad subject matter quickly
- Track record of cultivating community in work, school, or volunteer settings
Colorado Residents Only: In accordance with Colorado state law, Robinhood provides an estimate of the pay range associated with this role. In Colorado, the target salary for this position is $94,000 to $133,000. Pay is based on several factors, including but not limited to education, work experience and certifications. Successful candidates for this role are eligible to participate in Robinhood’s equity plan. Please note that this information is only provided publicly for candidates in Colorado, but the role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).