- Westlake, TX
- Tempe, AZ
- Lake Mary, FL
- Charlotte, NC
- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role:
As part of Robinhood’s Customer Care division, you will lead a team of delivery professionals who facilitate new hire training, advance skill training, new product and systems launch training, as well as other trainings including customer engagement, policy, leadership, etc. Together with your team, you will create an extraordinary learning experience for Robinhood associates of all experience levels.
The Learning Delivery Manager works collaboratively with the leadership of all Customer Care business units and with the Recruiting and Workforce Management teams to develop forward looking delivery strategies and capacity plans, ensuring that our team is positioned to meet the demands of the organization’s talent strategies. Additionally, you provide insights and observations that help Robinhood evolve our customer experiences, associate experiences, and learning platforms and policies.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Hire, train, coach, and motivate hardworking learning delivery specialists.
- Coordinate delivery of planned and just-in-time training and education that supports Robinhood’s dynamic growth and business evolution.
- Maintain excellent internal customer satisfaction scores via learner NPS metrics.
- Collaborate on goals and plans to ensure the learning agenda is aligned with all aspects of the business agenda across the universe of Customer Care functions.
- Ensure high quality learning delivery metrics and data are maintained and available for key workforce planning, finance, and learning effectiveness analysis.
- Act as a culture carrier representing the core values of Robinhood: Safety First, Participation = Power, Radical Customer Focus, First Principles Thinking.
- You are a highly effective and empathetic leader with the ability to encourage and empower people, and a you have a track record of effective coaching of learning specialists.
- You’re a student of adult learning concepts with knowledge of such subjects as experiential learning, Bloom’s taxonomy, Kirkpatrick’s levels of evaluation, return on investment analysis, learning management systems & technology.
- You are an adept story teller who can connect with emotion, simplicity, and excitement, and reach audiences of all levels.
- You can juggle multiple exciting priorities and agendas without dropping the ball.
- You are customer-first in all things and have a passion for upholding high quality standards.
- This position requires a FINRA Series 24 or 9 &10 license.
- 5 Years Industry experience and 3 years of successful training leadership experience, preferred.
- Demonstrated success driving results through validated learning methods.
- Contact center experience desired.
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).