- Westlake, TX
- Tempe, AZ
- Lake Mary, FL
- Denver, CO
- Charlotte, NC
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Financial Services
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role:
As part of Robinhood’s Customer Experience (CX) division, you will be responsible for leading a team of delivery professionals who will be responsible for the facilitation of new hire training of our Robinhood Customer Experience registered representatives and associates, as well as other trainings including soft skills, leadership skills, systems, process, product, service, etc. The successful candidate will drive and optimize speed to proficiency and on boarding success for our newly hired Robinhood representatives and associates resulting in a world class learning experience.
The Learning Delivery Manager will work collaboratively and strategically with CX leadership and the Recruiting team to develop forward looking training schedules and delivery specialist capacity plans as well as provide insight and feedback to enhance training materials and develop new programs/platforms for learning.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Coach, train, and develop the facilitation and delivery skills of your respective staff.
- Coordinate Robinhood customer support training and education.
- Drive discussion at the manager level to strategize and plan Robinhood initiatives while aligning with the priorities of CX leadership.
- Provide training delivery and just-in-time training plans to internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with accurate stakeholders to guide the execution of comparative training with competing priorities.
- Responsible for completing vital tracking of work – including number of events, audience size, and hours of training delivery – and reports regularly to the Learning Operations Program Partner& Head of CX L&D.
- Demonstrate and mentor to the core team principles including: Motivation, Communication, Engagement, and Precision as communicated by the Head of CX L&D.
- Drive high customer satisfaction via Training Course Evaluation feedback.
- Continually look for opportunities to improve agent performance and quality through various training initiatives and processes.
- Apply sophisticated industry knowledge, soft skills development based on departmental principles and procedures. Performs work within company and regulatory guidelines.
- Reporting and scheduling training activities weekly.
- Responsible for measuring and showing return on investment of provided support.
- Analyze and collaborate on training gaps with partners.
- Participate in calls with the assigned partner, on the pre-determined rhythm of business.
- Participate in immersion activities, which could include activities like virtual observations, coaching, observing calls and other customer interactions, and other activities that could drive improvement.
- Proven track record in facilitation and a functional understanding of adult learning concepts such as experiential learning, Bloom’s taxonomy, Kirkpatrick’s levels of evaluation, return on investment analysis, learning management systems & technology.
- Ability to communicate efficiently with various types of management levels.
- Experience with planning and coordinating multiple and sophisticated assignments and projects.
- Must be able to build presentations and rapid development materials in brand format.
- Strong customer orientation and passion for delivering high quality standards.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, experience working with global virtual cross-functional and external partners.
- High School Diploma or equivalent with 10 + years of directly related experience or Bachelor’s Degree with 6+ years of tried experience is preferred.
- This position requires a FINRA Series 24 or 9 &10 license.
- 5 Years Industry experience and 3 years of successful training experience, preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to influence across all levels of the organization.
- Shown success driving results through validated learning methods.
- Financial services and contact center experience desired.
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
For Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for this role is from $113,000 to $133,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience and certifications.
Successful candidates for this role are eligible to participate in Robinhood’s equity plan. In addition, Robinhood offers a comprehensive benefits package, including generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA) fitness and wellness benefits, employee recognition programs, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).