- Charlotte, NC
- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role:
Robinhood’s Customer Experience team is committed to providing outstanding service to our customers -- many of whom are investing for the first time. At the heart of this effort is our team of dedicated Licensed Customer Experience Representatives (CXRs), who serve as the voice of our most valuable customers and help resolve issues quickly, efficiently and with empathy. In your role as an Options Service and Support Manager, you will lead a team of CXRs as they assist our ever-growing options customer base. You may be required to work nights and weekends to support our customers.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Lead 12-15 licensed Options team members to produce outstanding results and improve their own skills
- Coach and mentor your team, assisting in their professional development and helping them achieve top metrics and high quality standards
- Provide service in a live-support environment
- Foster a culture of professionalism, customer advocacy, personal development, and regulatory compliance on your team and beyond
- Serve as a trusted point of contact for our most escalated teams, covering the most sophisticated subject areas of our operations: Options trading, Margin, Equities trading, and Day Trade regulations
- Interact frequently with our Middle-Office, Back-Office, Risk, and Compliance teams
- Work with your team to recognize patterns of customer inquiries so that the underlying issue can be documented and eliminated by our engineering teams
- Handle customer escalations from your team
- FINRA Series 7, 63 and 24 or 9/10 Licenses
- FINRA Series 4 is not required but will need to obtain within 90 days for applicants who have the Series 24 versus the 9/10.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- 4+ years experience in customer-facing operations, either at a respected mid-stage startup or a retail broker-dealer
- 4+ years experience leading customer-facing teams
- Strong management toolkit with a reputation for leaving thriving employees in your wake
- Uncompromising integrity and strong dedication to professionalism
- Great coach / mentor
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills (e.g. pattern recognition)
- The ability to concisely and accurately communicate complex topics
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).