- Date Posted
- Jun. 9, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Robinhood is seeking a leader for its Options Support team. You’ll be expected to support your Manager and your team with daily duties including but not limited to handling and resolving escalations, supervising and coaching associates on client interactions, reviewing associate job performance, and executing on delegated projects. Additionally, you will be responsible for ensuring service levels are met, directing daily operational work, establishing proper staffing coverage, and serving as the overall option’s point of contact when manager is not available. This is an outstanding opportunity to lead a newly formed team of agents and enhance our offering for a growing and impactful segment of our customer base.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Inspire, mentor, and develop a hardworking team of agents to deliver a world class brokerage experience for our option customers
- The ability to think critically and apply problem-solving skills to resolve issues
- Identify and implement business process improvements to improve the customer and employee experiences
- Maintain proper staffing coverage and meet SLA’s for daily operational tasks
- Maintain close relationship with QA team to ensure our high quality standards are met
- Partner with teams across the company as a subject matter expert for options support
- Handle all escalations from the Options support team
- Operate in a multi-channel environment
- 6+months working in a customer support role with Robinhood
- FINRA Series 7 and Series 63 required. Series 9/10 or 24 preferred or ability to obtain 9/10 within 4 months, Series 4 preferred or ability to obtain within 6 months
- Deep understanding of option trading, specifically options trading at Robinhood
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Be a great team leader who cultivates conditions that allow for a team to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong problem skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and de-escalate situations
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Proficient with Archer, Bloomberg and Major Oak
Past supervisory experience
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).