- Charlotte, NC
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role:
As a member of this team, you’ll be the company’s voice and will use exceptional empathy and product expertise to ensure our users feel understood and valued.
You will be empowered to help our customers with a range of needs from simplistic to complex. This work will range in various topics including equities trading, margin, and options trading-related issues. Your job is not only to help our customers, but to help us learn as a company from each interaction, so that we can make our customers’ experience using our products as seamless as possible. We offer a variety of schedules designed to meet our customers and employee needs.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Delivering an outstanding customer experience for customers through email, chat, and phone channels
- Driving continuous improvement to delight customers by acting as the voice of the customer by identifying and communicating better ways to serve our customers
- Growing your financial services expertise as you develop deep subject mastery of complex financial concepts like equities trading, margin, and options trading
- Active FINRA Series 7 and 63 Licenses with an ability to quickly put your brokerage knowledge into action
- Excellent customer service, written and verbal communication skills with a passion to support customers through various channels
- Ability to quickly defuse customer anxiety through exceptional customer service skills
- Self-starter and ambitious learner who is comfortable with ambiguity and fast paced environment
- Able to exercise independent thought and judgment, adapt to new tasks, and the ability to prioritize tasks in a multi-task environment
- Schedule flexibility as we evolve to meet the growing demands of our customers (initial and/or future shift assignment may include evenings and weekend hours)
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.