- Denver, CO
- Date Posted
- Jun. 21, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role:
As part of the Customer Experience (CX) team you will be responsible for organizational leadership and performance management of our CX Center of Excellence locations. Your primary focus as the Site Leader, CX Ops will be to deliver world class experiences for our customers across multiple CX offices. In addition, you will collaborate with other CX and cross-functional leaders to develop the right processes and technologies which will enable operational excellence across all CX lines of business.
The ideal candidate will have strategic vision with the ability to action the voice of the customer into impactful improvements in customer satisfaction, while navigating in a highly regulated industry. This is a great role for a data-driven leader who has a strong quality background with exceptional leadership skills. Must be persuasive in building buy-in cross-functionally and drive operational improvement in partnership with Product Management, Engineering, and other key stakeholders.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading a large staff of CX leaders and their respective teams across multiple locations and functional support areas consisting of CX Associates and licensed Representatives
- Collaborating with Recruiting, L&D, and WFM and other CX teams to scale your respective sites
- Fostering cross-functional communication and relationships
- Driving employee engagement and foster a positive and productive culture through inspirational leadership
- Spearheading career development and growth within the team
- Owning the voice of the agent by compiling feedback and seeking opportunities to improve the agent experience (AX)
- Accurately evaluate the performance of team members & provide direct and actionable feedback
- Leading day-to-day CX operations across multiple lines of business groups and live help channels (e.g. phone, chat, and email) ensuring that service level goals and key performance metrics are achieved
- Act as functional operational owner of select product/customer use case domains
- Optimizing productivity across all functions and sites
- Acting as a subject matter expert for business processes and agent platforms utilized by the CX department
- Driving ownership of performance results and a “Security & Customer First” culture
- Seeking opportunities for continuous improvement to build processes that drive towards a world-class customer experience at scale
- Ability to set strategy and follow through on tactical implementation and execution of initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- 10+ years of proven, results based, experience in organizational leadership, preferably at a high growth tech company or in financial services
- Licensed 7,63, and either 24 and/or 9,10 preferred
- Experience leading large operations across multiple sites/locations
- Strong customer orientation and passion for delivering high quality standards
- Strong ability to analyze existing programs for gaps and improvement opportunities then develop and implement strategies to drive clear business impact
- Strong communication and influencing skills, experience working with global virtual cross-functional and external partners
- Demonstrated ability to lead People Leaders and their respective teams, while balancing competing priorities, workloads and deadlines
- Proven success driving results through data-driven methods
- Financial services and contact center experience desired
Colorado Residents Only: In accordance with Colorado state law, Robinhood provides an estimate of the pay range associated with this role. In Colorado, the target salary for this position is $196,000 to $230,000. Pay is based on several factors, including but not limited to education, work experience and certifications. Successful candidates for this role are eligible to participate in Robinhood’s equity plan.
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).