- San Mateo, CA
- Date Posted
- Aug. 16, 2021
- Design & UI
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
The Marketplace Designer at Roblox will be responsible for the design of the Roblox digital shop experience. This includes marketplace integration with features like the Home page, the Avatar editor, and the many developer built experiences on the platform. The Marketplace Designer will work in collaboration with their Product Manager and Engineering partners to design a seamless shopping experience for users and a turnkey store solution for developers and other content creators.
- Experienced with 5+ years experience in marketplace, search and discovery, or a related design field and 2+ years of experience working on a shipped product with a robust store component
- 5+ years experience working with product teams
- You have influenced product strategy with cross-functional partners
- Established as a thought leader within product design or other relevant industries
- Experienced working with a variety of cross-functional partners and stakeholders (for example product managers, designers, engineers, researchers and data scientists)
- Build a cohesive user-centric shopping experience for our users across multiple surfaces including mobile, desktop and console
- Improve search and discoverability of user generated content
- Work closely with the cross functional design teams to seamlessly integrate the store with other parts of the Roblox product
- Collaborate with product and engineering partners to optimize community content creation tools
- Partner with product stakeholders in building end-to-end designs for the product
- Design and build a vision for the future of the Roblox digital goods marketplace
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar