- San Mateo, CA
- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
- Design & UI
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
As a Senior 3D Motion Designer at Roblox, you will work as part of a multidisciplinary team and use your skills to ideate and create top-tier animation, motion graphics, and visual effects using 2D and 3D assets, developing highly versatile motion graphics toolkits for cinematic marketing content. Your unwavering attention to detail, collaborative mentality, project management skills, and passion for design and technology will be integral as we embark on our mission to bring millions of people together through shared experiences.
- Experienced: You have at least 7+ years of professional experience at a production house, in-house creative environment, game developer/publisher, or TV studio
- A digital artist: Expert knowledge in Adobe After Effects and Cinema 4D. Proficient in Maya, Blender and 3D design principles. Professional experience in Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder), Red Giant Suite.
- A master composer: Strong visual style with an eye for cinematic composition, color, and lighting as they pertain to motion design and video.
- Create and design original 2D & 3D motion graphics content
- Produce highly versatile, intuitive and efficient motion graphics toolkits for use within marketing creative teams.
- 3D Modeling, Posing, Rigging and Animation.
- Coordinate with designers to maintain a cohesive brand throughout all media
- Export final deliverables following formats and best practices
- Work close with video editing to fit the needs of each video production, as needed
- Maintain and promote high standards for project and asset management
- Implement feedback from creative leads and customer groups
- Foster creative and technical development amongst team members
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar