- San Mateo, CA
- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
All about Roblox
Roblox’s mission is to bring the world together through play. Every month, more than 115 million people around the world have fun with friends as they explore millions of immersive digital experiences. We believe in building a safe, civil, and diverse community—one that inspires and fosters creativity and positive relationships between people around the world.
We are committed to building the next generation of entertainment—allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in an endless array of user-generated worlds. All of these experiences are built by the Roblox community, made up of over two million creators.
We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role and contribute to the meteoric success of Roblox. We want team members who believe in the power of play and take it seriously, but aren’t afraid to have fun while they’re doing it. Are you ready to take Roblox – and your career – to the next level?
Roblox is searching for a Business Recruiter (contract) to support internal hiring needs.
- Partner with our Finance, Business Development, Marketing, Talent & People teams to hire the best talent in market
- Create unique and robust search strategies to identify and attract the best and brightest
- Develop innovative ways to raise the bar on how Roblox recruits talent
- Balance providing a high touch experience throughout the entire recruiting process with both internal stakeholders and candidates while continuously keeping the pipeline active and meeting your hiring goals
- Champion an exceptional candidate experience, aligning closely with our Talent Operations Team to ensure all candidates leave our doors feeling inspired, supported, and informed.
- Collaborate in the development of strategies that influence and attract the right talent to join Roblox
- Operate as a Talent Partner through consultation, applying best practices to optimize for the best hiring decision
- 5+ years of experience recruiting best-in-market talent for a fast-paced, high growth technology company
- Previous experience recruiting for Sales, Partnership, Customer Success, Marketing and related functions.
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement
- Strong research skills
- Self-directed and proactive
- Ability to execute innovative sourcing strategies
- Ability to learn and leverage stellar negotiation skills
- Detail-oriented and comfortable using applicant tracking systems.