- San Mateo, CA
- Date Posted
- Oct. 26, 2021
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
The People Team at Roblox focuses on creating a sustained competitive advantage by evolving what we do in the people space (culture, leadership practices, organization, programs, etc.) into a thoughtful, integrated, low-friction “people operating system”. We want to inspire people at Roblox to confidently take on challenging problems and allow them to push the envelope while providing what is needed to accelerate their development.
We take a strong quantitative and analytical stance on building and optimizing this operating system. The Benefits Director will join a team who is focused on making that vision a reality. You have a passion to help build the strategy and execution of our benefits philosophy. You will help design, implement and enhance benefits programs, well-being and financial strategy across the company as Roblox grows. You will report directly to our VP of Total Rewards.
- 10+ years of progressive Benefits and Total Rewards experience with 5+ years of people management experience
- You have a track record of leading a global benefits function for a high-growth company and deploying a strategic benefits roadmap that enhances the employee experience
- You have a deep understanding of revamping benefit offerings to increase employee engagement
- You have strong financial and business acumen and you are skilled in establishing relationships with stakeholders across the organization
- You have experience building policies, processes, tools, and systems from the ground up to improve our benefits delivery model
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- CEBS or CBP certification preferred
- Build and execute our global benefits program to support Roblox’s unique brand and culture
- Provide strategic direction, planning, alignment, design and financial oversight of the benefit plans and programs on a global basis
- Actively stays abreast of local market practices, trends and requirements to ensure benefit offerings remain market competitive, sound financially, and legally compliant.
- Partner and strategize with internal and external stakeholders to apply your deep expertise on industry best practices
- Assess our benefit vendors using data and analytics to continuously improve our benefit programs
- Ensure compliance with global leave management and global, federal, state and local requirements such as ACA, COBRA, ERISA, FMLA, GDPR, and HIPAA
- Oversee M&A benefits activity including resource planning, integration activities, and due diligence
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar