- San Mateo, CA
- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
Our Talent Acquisition organization is building outstanding teams for Roblox and is key to our success and growth goals. As part of the Talent Leadership team you will report to the VP of Talent and lead the University Recruiting team, and will be based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
You will be the process and program owner with responsibility for attracting and hiring the best inventors of tomorrow, by building the most novel and innovative university recruiting strategy and program in the world.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead, inspire and develop a motivated University Recruiting organization
- Collaborate with the Leaders across the company to guide our hiring strategy, process and program for the entire company
- Champion an exceptional candidate experience, aligning with our Talent Operations Team to ensure all candidates feel inspired, supported, and informed
- Utilize recruiting metrics to engage your team, educate hiring partners, build efficient and effective top-of-funnel strategy, and deliver hiring success
- As the representative of Roblox University Recruiting, you’ll build collaborative and industry differentiated partnerships with key external partners including career placement and alumni relations offices, student organizations, and academic departments
- Partner with our Talent Brand team to create and deploy campaigns
- Manage all University Recruiting events and partnerships
- Manage the budget and headcount planning process
Your Background & Role Qualifications:
- You are an experienced technical recruiting leader with at least 10 years of recruiting leadership experience, and have designed and led University Recruiting programs at scale.
- You have managed a motivated university recruiting team in a highly technical organization, with experience managing managers and ICs. You know how to lead and align resources while being empathetic, and nurturing
- You never settle. You know what’s going on in the market and are looking ahead because innovation and creativity excite you
- Experience building, revising, and scaling recruiting processes
- Project and program management skills and operational thoughtfulness, with the ability to translate vision into action
- Planning and prioritization experience, with experience in budgeting and resource planning.
- You believe in collaboration and take the long view
- You are based in the San Francisco Bay Area or are willing to relocate for this role
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar