- San Mateo, CA
- Date Posted
- Oct. 26, 2021
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Provide day-to-day support to Roblox Managers and employees.
- Partner with the HR Business Partners in the People team and assist with programs and processes such as talent review planning and tracking, company surveys, resolving employee issues, and people analytics
- Collaborate within the People team on projects, programs and initiatives to support Roblox’s growth
- Develop and manage a confidential maintenance system of employee relations records
- Recommend system and process improvements for related HR functions.
- Build engaging relationships with stakeholders through trust, teamwork, and direct communication.
- Tailor communication approach to specific situations and audiences.
- Develop our company policies and practices as necessary
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Report to Director, HRBP
- Work from our San Mateo Headquarters
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 4+ years of Human Resources experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality
- Able to focus and multi-task in a fast-paced environment, high growth environment
- Own responsibilities & tasks, follow through
- Superb time management, prioritization skills, and able to meet deadlines
- Keen attention to detail, and fanatically organized
- Knowledge of labor relations, federal, state and local laws that govern employment practices
- Self-starter who can manage with limited supervision and direction as this person can operate and drive results and set priorities independently
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar