- San Mateo, CA
- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
Roblox is seeking a Manager of Compensation Programs & Operations, to lead global compensation programs and processes across the company. This role will be responsible for leading the planning, design and administration of global programs, market analysis, annual budget planning, compensation performance review and systems/tools that support all our programs.
This full-time role is based in San Mateo, CA and reports to the Vice President of Global Total Rewards.
- Responsible for development, design, planning and project management of compensation programs and processes, for global compensation programs
- Manage the global compensation programs & projects to closely work with compensation team members and HRBPs across the company.
- Collaborate with Systems team on tool strategy, build, improvements and enhancements
- Identify processes, programs or capabilities that could benefit from automation, process enhancements or re-engineering
- Drive end-to-end consistency across programs and train resources
- Ensure tools and subject matter experts are leveraged in scaling compensation planning, annual cycles and comp program automation
- Remain current on global compensation technical solutions and market best practices; introduce innovated solutions to enhance internal programs
- Lead global market analysis exercise; being an expert of major external survey methodologies and have deep insights in market data utilization globally
- Convert data outcomes into insights and executive ready presentations to senior leaders
- Develop compensation dashboards that provide actionable insights to leaders
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing programs and processes and recommend revisions that maintain competitiveness, pay equity and fiscal responsibility
- BA/BS in Human Resources, Economics, Business Administration or similar field
- 5+ years of compensation experience in a professional, fast-paced environment. A strong background in Compensation and Mathematics, Finance, Statistics or Economics preferred.
- 1+ years of experience running programs and operations for compensation teams
- Strong planning, project management, organizational and communication skills
- Strong analytical capabilities, familiarity with broader underlying concepts, and ability to communicate persuasively with business partners to resolve highly complex problems and recommend or produce best solutions for their client
- Works independently to drive and manage projects across multiple functions and client groups, utilizing subject matter expertise and knowledge of both internal and external business practices to improve products or service offerings
- Works regularly and comfortably with high-level individual contributors and managers across multiple functions
- Proven ability to adapt and work effectively in a matrix organization with competing deadlines
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar