- San Mateo, CA
- Date Posted
- Nov. 23, 2021
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
The Roblox Recruiting team is focused on hiring the very best talent to help us achieve our vision of bringing the world together through play. At the center of the recruiting experience is our Recruiting Coordination team who handles everything from scheduling interviews, tracking candidate data, and improving internal processes - all while ensuring a positive experience for all candidates.
We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator Lead to focus on growing and scaling the candidate experience in partnership with our University Recruiting team. In this role, you will own the interview scheduling process for all early-in-career candidates. This includes everything from interview scheduling, to the coordination of programs and events, and leading a team of coordinators through our busiest hiring periods. The Recruiting Coordination team belongs to the larger Recruiting Operations organization and reports to the Recruiting Coordination Manager.
- Partner with members of the University Recruiting team, hiring managers, and interviewers to create a phenomenal candidate experience for our early-in career candidates;
- Evaluate and improve our existing interview scheduling practices for our New College Graduate and Intern programs, optimizing for velocity and scale;
- Work with our University Recruiting team to develop programs that improve the candidate experience, ex: candidate surveys, physical and digital swag, etc;
- Hire and lead a team of temporary recruiting coordinators during our busiest hiring periods;
- Manage the interview process including scheduling interviews, being the contact for day-of questions, and following up with candidates and interviewers;
- Communicate with both candidates and internal partners to guide them through the interview process;
- Maintain internal systems and tools used by the University Recruiting team, ex: applicant tracking systems, swag inventory, Slack channels and aliases, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in recruiting coordination or recruiting operations roles;
- A history of optimizing recruiting and interview scheduling processes;
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and interview scheduling tooling - previous exposure to Greenhouse and GoodTime.
- A passion for coaching others, helping them to become the best professional versions of themselves.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar