- San Mateo, CA
- Date Posted
- Sep. 6, 2021
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
Our recruiting team is building outstanding teams for Roblox and is essential to our future growth. At the center of the recruiting experience is our Recruiting Coordination team, who handle everything from scheduling interviews, tracking candidate data and helping improve internal processes all while ensuring a positive experience for all candidates. We are looking for a motivated Recruiting Coordinator to join our team and contribute to the next stage of Roblox’s success! The recruiting coordination team sits on the larger Recruiting Operations team and reports to the Recruiting Coordination Manager.
- Partner with members of the recruiting and hiring teams to create a phenomenal candidate experience;
- Manage the candidate interview process including scheduling interviews, being the contact for day-of questions, and following up with candidates when necessary;
- Communicate consistently with both candidates and internal partners to guide them through the interview process;
- Sustain scheduling velocity while managing other tasks;
- Greet candidates and make them feel welcome (once we’re back onsite!);
- Collaborate cross-functionally to support ad hoc projects within the Recruiting Operations team and across the broader recruiting department.
- 1+ years work experience;
- Experience working in a scheduling or calendar coordinator role;
- The ability to work with multiple people at any given time - you’re a team player;
- Pride in your superb attention for detail;
- An eye for process: You’re constantly looking for ways to make things work more effectively;
- Excellent with verbal and written communication;
- Bonus if you’ve worked with Greenhouse or GoodTime tools previously.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar