- San Mateo, CA
- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
All the things you’ll get to do
- Devise a university recruiting strategy and program that attracts, nurtures, and develops, the brightest and most diverse inventors of tomorrow
- Manage the University Recruiting function including a Manager, Recruiters and Program Managers
- Partner with the Roblox Leadership to drive hiring strategy, student engagement, and lead the candidate review for the entire organization
- Prioritize building a diverse team at every step of the recruiting process, ensuring our top-of-funnel efforts and interviews provide candidates of all backgrounds with equal, unbiased consideration and opportunity
- Champion an exceptional candidate experience, aligning closely with our Talent Operations Team to ensure all candidates feel inspired, supported, and informed.
- Employ market intelligence and funnel metrics to inform your search strategy and build a trusting and credible relationship with your leaders, your team, and Roblox on a whole
- Utilize recruiting metrics to motivate recruiters, educate hiring partners and build efficient and effective top-of-funnel strategy and overall recruiting success.
A little about you
- You’ve been there and done this before! You have at least 10 years of University Recruiting experience and have designed programs that have scaled from hundreds to thousands of hires per year. Growth excites you but doesn’t intimidate you since you’ve experienced it already.
- You’ve managed a high performing University Recruiting organization with at least 5 employees, and ideally a team of managers, for over 5 years. You know how to lead and align resources while being approachable, empathetic, and nurturing.
- Fresh ideas and devising new ways to attack a problem is what drives you. Doing things the way they have always been done in University Recruiting bores you.
- Your passion for building a diverse team is evident, and you appreciate that University Recruiting plays a very special role in achieving that.
- You are more interested in winning championships than the MVP awards. You understand that at the end of the day it’s all about Roblox, your candidates, and your team raising the trophy together.
- You are always looking around the corner for what’s coming next. You know what’s going on in the market and trends don’t surprise you, they excite you.
- You understand and embrace that at the end of the day, recruiting is about results. More than that you like being the part of the team that delivers those results, consistently, thoughtfully, and relentlessly.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar